Message from the Chair
Whether you are new to the Valley community or you have lived here your entire life, FUEL brings together people from all types of industries to create a unique network of people who genuinely want to see each other succeed in life personally and professionally. —Melanie Strout
- Complimentary or discounted entry to out after-work events
- Develop personal and professional network
- Access to the resources of the Greater Valley Chamber of Commerce
- Member-only LinkedIn group for professional development, job opportunities, and career advice forum
- Opportunities for community involvement through volunteering
- Featured “Member of the Month” Availability
- Get recognized within your workplace as a leader with your peers and in your community
Membership is just $40!
Join in the fun with other young professionals from the Valley. Each month we host at least one after-work event from happy hours, to mini-golf tournaments, dueling piano shows, and hiking. Throughout the year there’s something for everyone to enjoy!
Whether you’re just starting out in the workforce, changing careers or looking to grow in you field, FUEL can help you develop your skills. We host a professional development courses on networking and branding to sales and customer service; seminars to manage your finances from saving for your Master’s Degree to planning your 401K; or motivational leadership training. Plus, as a committee of the Greater Valley Chamber of Commerce you have more than 500 business contacts at your fingertips for mentorship, networking, and job opportunities.
The Valley is home to some incredible nonprofit organizations helping our community thrive. Building our commitment to philanthropy, FUEL provides members with the opportunity to give back through volunteering. Whether it’s lending a hand at an event registration table, collecting school supplies for kids in need, or cheering on walkers/runners/bikers at a charity race, there are so many ways to give your time and talent and those in need!